Monday, July 6, 2009

Lillian 101

My name is Lillian. That's my first name, obviously. I can't tell you my last name. I won't even tell you where I live. You'll just have to trust me that it is a real place, a real town.It may even be your town.
How do I describe myself? I quote Animorphs at random times. I hate cheese. My hair never gets beyond my shoulders before I cut it again. Right now I'm listening to Hello Goodbye by the Beatles. If I look into someone's eyes, their reaction is usually to back away. Seriously.
None of this tells you much about me. It doesn't give you much to work with. And that's the way I'm going to keep it. Because the Controllers are everywhere...
My blogs here may be few and far between, but don't give up on them. They will center on anecdotes from my daily life, books I want people to know about (mainly Animorphs), music I love and little ponderings that wake me in the early hours.
Follow me at your own peril, but if you ever need someone to talk to on a deeper or more Animorphs level, here I am.
"Cassie is quieter than Rachel, more peaceful, like she always understands everything on some different, more mystical level..."

No comments:

Post a Comment