Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The All Nighter Part 2

Here's part 2, continue at your own peril... as always :)
1:36 am Wednesday - Decided to stop replying to every topic on RAF and about to follow a vague reference to a website called AniObsession (seems like my home page).
1:39 am Wednesday - Led to nothing, nada, zero, zip. *sigh* Haven't heard from Jazz in a while... might go check up on him...
1:44 am Wednesday - He's still awake. He's playing Team Fortress 2. On the game he joined, it's a mess of writhing, running and big ass explosions. He was a Pyro. I left saying, "See you. I'm getting away from this bloodbath." Aww, now I don't have RAF to post on, what'll I do? I might see what other Ani books I can read...
2:10 am Wednesday - Read the last part of 38, The Arrival. I like the part when the other Andalites realise that Ax never left the Animorphs, that they staged it like a show... I was practically in tears when I first read this, I was convinced that the Animorphs were breaking up and Ax had deserted them... but this line alerted me...
Cassie peered over the door of one of the stalls. "Jake! What are you doing there?"
Prince Jake's head emerged. "Hiding. Tom's been picking on me all afternoon. I can't take it anymore."
I was thinking, hey, Tom never bullies Jake... something's up here... o_O four more hours...
2:17 am Wednesday - Decided to restart Vegemorphs, and Animorphs parody I started reading a while back, but never finished... see you in a while.
2:25 am Wednesday - Oh, I give up. I just can't read that rubbish. Sorry, but... I'm tired and cranky. And I just had a weird moment. I got kinda sleepy and confused and then I looked out the window, fully expecting it to be overcast yet fairly bright outside (like this afternoon - last afternoon - whatever), but it's solid black. Lack of sleep must be getting to me... almost finished the third cycle of my playlist (it goes for somewhere between 1 and a half hours and 2 and a half... might record it next time...
2:40 am Wednesday - Doing Animorph quizzes on Quizilla, they're easy. Very cold. Jazz just came in, commented on time, left.
2:45 am Wednesday - It is official, I am Tobias. *pouts* but Quizilla and Facebook told me so! I took quizzes on both and they both came up with Tobias and, get this, with the SAME picture. Spooky much? not really. Wonder if they had the same pictures for the others?
2:51 am Wednesday - Looked at prices of entire Animorph series on Ebay. $50 for 56 books, shipping to Australia unknown cost - I think not. I need to take up less space, so I'll write less. Down and out.
2:58 am Wednesday - Sorry, just letting you know I'll be testing how long my playlist goes for... starting at 3 am. Might start part 3 on it actually... meet you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment