Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The All Nighter Part 3

3 am - Beginning my playlist. We'll figure out the length if it kills me! Thinking about writing a story on Quizilla...
3:01 am - Me and Jazz are venturing outside for a sec. I'll leave the music playing :)
3:02 am - Hmm, not that interesting. Just a bunch of clouds. Now, if it had been cloudless... that would have been awesome.
3:05 am - Strange. I'm writing a poem at the moment (untitled so far) and the main focus is blue. I let my eyes drift back to the first word, Blue, and suddenly I hear in my music 'Blue, blue, electric blue...'. creepy.
3:11 am - Oh dear. Dad just came in. He acted nice, so I can't be sure if he wasn't sleep walking... oh well, I'm not in trouble, so that's good. The music continues. I cannot pause it, or the timing will muck up.
3:17 am - Just finished Blue (the poem). Here's the description I wrote: Blue - Something I made up as I went along. It kind of morphed (appropriate word) into a Rachel/Tobias (Animorphs) tribute at the end, but I like it. Besides, everything reminds me of Animorphs these days... no, I would not like a lift back to the asylum, thank you very much.
3: 36 am - I have suffered a loss of direction. I went from surfing RAF, to checking on Ax's Twitter blog (I know, I know - AniObsessed!) and now to Cyanide and Happiness. I believe after that I shall watch Changes pt1 - 3... oh no! I can't I'd have to pause the music! I guess I could... sake of progress...*mumble, mutter*
3:53 am - Staved off the inevitable pause for now. On Facebook. Animorphs has become a little stale for me tonight... I know, shock horror. I'm kind of sad... almost 2 hours until 6 am and that means sunrise, which means sleep. Although I feel like a zombie: sleepy, yet alert. Maybe hyper alert? sensory overload? I don't know, I got "sensory overload" from Hover Car Racer I think... so, maybe not sleep.
3:59 am - One more minute...
4:13 - Oh. *slow blink* kind of missed the big turning point there... oh well. might watch changes from comfort of bed a little later...
4:24 am - I am in love with many things: Animorphs, the name Tobias Peregrine Cooper, cornchips, Christopher Ralph, but most recently... Facebook PickYour5! That's what I'm mostly doing now... oh dear. biggest celebrity crushes, and I can only think of three. time for some Creative Thinking!
4:34 am - Posted a mention of this blog on Facebook. Gotta keep awake, aware... "Coz my heart won't be your rag doll anymore." That's good, singing is good, well not mine obviously... but it keeps us awake. Woah, suddenly realised I said us... maybe I do need sleep...
4:40 am - at 5 am (or perhaps earlier) I might retire to Changes pt 1 - 3... woah! that was freaky. I could swear I heard a chair pushed out from the desk in Damien's (my brother's) room, but he's away in Lismore (or maybe it's Brisbane... yeah, it's Brisbane) . Eh, probably nothing. If this is my last entry, I was probably murdered by a chain saw weilding maniac, or a giant monster like that one out of Cloverfield.
5 am - Hope I didn't freak you out with my long silence. I found an AWESOME group on Facebook, called... Petition for the Formation of a 90s Nick Chanel! Isn't it awesome? Ren and Stimpy, Catdog, Angry Beavers, Hey Arnold... and of course, Animorphs! Going to do one last routine check over Facebook, then submit to Changes pt1 - 3.
5:09 am - Have paused music here. Music started at 3, still going strong at 5 - 22 songs left. I'll continue when I get back. Peace be with you all, so mote it be.
Will I make it? Go to part four...

No comments:

Post a Comment